Yesterday morning I set out early, I had to visit a patient on the way
to work to take an INR as the district nurses can no longer do this.
Why? because they have been re-organised as our PCT (in YatH) is in
turnaround.

Imagine my joy listening to the radio in the car hearing of these
wonderful surpluses - not

Cheers Geoff

--
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments unless by prior
arrangement.