reminds me of the joke about how Essex girls turn the light out before sex

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Katie (Kathryn) Law <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 3.05pm
Subject: Re: Essex Girls

Find an appropriate bush?

From: GP-UK on behalf of North Mike (F81717) Maylandsea Medical Cent CM3 6AH
Sent: Mon 05/11/2007 09:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Essex Girls

Having just given my usual advice to a young girl with a UTI about nipping out of bed for a wee after sex, I was reminded not to make assumptions.

"We don't do it in a bed; we do it in his car".

Mike

Doctors.net.uk education: Totally independent, totally free.http://www.doctors.net.uk/education

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.