Dear All

If you have an interest in older learners and/or family and intergenerational learning then you might want to have a look at these links that take you to NIACE (England and Wales) webpages. You will find information and also ways to ensure you get free copies of various newsletters.

I am rapidly becoming aware of the importance of communication between providers within the area of adult learning. So let's all get talking to each other!

http://niace.rcthosting.com/en/FIL/default.asp -Family & Intergenerational Learning Wales homepage
http://www.niace.org.uk/Research/Family/Default.htm -Family & Intergenerational Learning England homepage
http://www.niace.org.uk/Research/older_bolder/Newsletters.htm - Older & Bolder (England & Wales) Newsletters

Also, another plug for NIACE's general publication "Adults Learning" http://www.niace.org.uk/Publications/Periodicals/AdultsLearning/default.htm. I hope that I can get a museum special sometime in the next 12 months.

Finally, if you haven't already subscribed, please consider joining the Adult Learning and the Culture Sector e-mail discussion list. It's free and can be found at: http://www.niace.org.uk/information/Forms/ListSubscribe.asp . 71 members within the first month can't be wrong!

Cheers

Essex Havard

Regional Development Officer / Swyddog Datblygu Rhanbarthol
NIACE Dysgu Cymru
3rd Floor / 3ydd Llawr
35 Cathedral Road / 35 Heol Eglwys Gadeiriol
Cardiff / Caerdydd
CF11 9HB

Mob: +44 7795 456664
Tel / Ffon: +44 29 2037 0916