Hi

We are trying to review and formalize our current volunteer policy, would anyone mind sharing their volunteer policies/application forms with us?

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Esther

Esther Hughes

Education Officer

Thackray Museum

Near St James’s Hospital

Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7LN.

T: 0113 244 4343

F: 0113 247 0219

This e-mail and any attachments, are confidential and intended solely for the person to whom they are addressed.
Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed, however
Thackray Museum does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail.

E-mails via
Thackray Museum do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Thackray Medical Museum Company Limited is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered office: Century House,
29 Clarendon Road, Leeds, LS2 9PG.
Charity Registration Number: 1016169

Company Registration Number: 02772412