Dear GEM listers

An appeal for your help!

Later this month, we at the Ragged School Museum have the chance to win over
£60,000 from the Lottery to create a new education and play space at the
Museum, called the Raggamuffin's Room.

Please put the following in your diaries and ask your friends and
families to do the same.

Tune in to London Tonight, on ITV1 at 6pm on Monday 26th of November 2007 to
see our project being broadcast and then vote for us on the telephone number
given at the end of the broadcast.

Or, you can visit
www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/peoplesmillions from 9am on the
same day to get the voting telephone number.

The voting telephone number is a local call, so won't cost you a fortune.

Join our Facebook group "Vote for the Ragged School Museum!"

Thank you and we really appreciate your help,
From everyone at the Ragged School Museum.

Ragged School Museum
46-50 Copperfield Road
London E3 4RR

t: 020 8980 6405
f: 020 8983 3481

www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk

The Ragged School Museum is an independent museum and registered charity no.
800538

Help us each time you click:
http://www.everyclick.com/uk/myeveryclick/chadetail?keyword=RAGGED%20SCHOOL%20MUSEUM%20TRUST