Dear all,

I have a question about the results that I got with the featquery option of
FSL. In my study I have 6 PE's with their temporal derivatives and I
applied motion correction. The COPE's of my study are partly the same as my
PE's or they are the substraction of certain PE's. But PE1 is the same as
COPE1 and PE3 is the same as COPE2.
When I run the featquery over the first-level feats, I get different
results for PE1 and COPE1. However, the max data that featquery uses to
calculate the min, max, mean etc. is the same for the PE1 and COPE1. Can
anyone explain this difference in results? I have used the convert PE/COPE
in % option for the featquery. And if I want to calculate the correlation
of mean signal change, do I use the mean PE or mean COPE?

Thanks!

E.E.Meerman
email: [log in to unmask]