Hi there,
I am looking for software to analyze longitudinal structural MRI data acquired in the same subjects at
two time periods (3 years apart). I have been recommended to look at Siena. However, reading the
explanations of Siena I noticed that it uses the skull size (T1 and T2) during registration. Since my
sample contains adolescents three years might have made a difference in their actual skull size and
might therefore not be appropriate. Would anyone be able to advise me if I still can use Siena
(perhaps not using skull size) and obtain reliaible data or can anyone recommend any alternate
software. I would like to do a within group comparison and a between group comparison, ie I have
both patient and control data from both time points using the same scanner and identical
parameters.

I would be most grateful for your advice

Linda