Yes, this would be very nice.  I have also been waiting for this.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Gutman
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] SGE for Dummies?.... (on ubuntu/debian?)

Does anyone know of a walkthrough or easy installation guide for SGE on a debian/ubuntu distribution.   I've been reluctant to spend the time figuring out how to install it on my own and would like to use SGE/FSL--- just would rather piggy back on someone else's expertise.  Also if there's an FAQ on integrating SGE with FSL that would also obviously be useful.  I know it's been in the works, just haven't seen anything on the web site.

DG

--
David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences