From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Bhargav Kumar Errangi
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] RE : [FSL] RE : Re: [FSL] nreg - Registering structural
data to DTI data

Hello steve,
Thank you very much for making me clear about the cost functions. I am not
sure about some of the other parameter settings like -ds (Initial control
point spacing paramter) and -tp (padding function). Can you please explain
to me what are these settings?. Also these settings were set to -ds 20 -tp 0
in tbss_reg. Do these parameters change when i regsiter structural data to
diffusion data. Also is there any thing to do so that i can control/change
the number of degrees of freedom in non-linear registration. Also is there
any thing documented about these settings?
Thank you very much.
Bhargav.