Hi:

We recently got 'dinged' for using the FEAT clusterizing method to
correct for multiple comparisons.  Here is the reviewer's complaint:

"The methods section is at present too confusing to evaluate
scientifically - just as a side remark - it is not state-of-the-art any
longer to analyze brain imaging data based on Gaussianized T- or
F-fields and use corrected P-values based on the cluster-size statistic.
This was general knowledge at the end of the 90's and I doubt Worsley,
Evans, Marrett, & Neelin, 1992, even discuss the cluster-size statistic,
since if I remember correctly, this test-statistic was introduced by
Poline et al. ~ 1994."

What is your current thinking about this -- should we use the False
Discovery Rate procedure instead or can we argue that the method we are
using is both valid and appropriate?

Clark