Hello.
I am in the process of designing an experiment and I would like to maximize the efficiency of the design. My free parameters in the design are number of trials and inter-trial-interval lengths. I would like to use the FSL design efficiency calculation that FSL performs for contrasts; however, I would like to do an exhaustive search thus making the use of the GUI inefficient.

Is there any way to use the programs that perform the calculations from the command line? My plan is to do this in either MatLab or with a bash script.

Thank you,
Jason.

PS I have FSL 4