Copy of Conference proceedings received with thanks

Cilla Chapman

Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln

Sent: 02 November 2007 10:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free copy of conference proceedings

Dear all DRNers,
I've received a pack of about 25 copies of the proceedings of the Wimbledon/DRN drawing conference that was held at Wimbledon College of Art on 20 March 2007.  I'm prepared to post these out to DRN readers on a first come first served basis.  Just send your postal address to [log in to unmask] (rather than replying to this on the conference for all to read).

I'm afraid I do not have an electronic copy of this book.
Best wishes
Steve Garner

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service

Bishop Grosseteste University College values people and promotes equal opportunity. The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at [log in to unmask] or telephone the IT Services Department on 01522 583664. As Bishop Grosseteste University College cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.