FYI.

Apologies for cross posting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Quinn, Gerard [mailto: [log in to unmask] ]

We have 4 funded Ph.D.s available (about EUR16,000 per year plus fees).
You might circulate to anyone interested.  They are (Irish) Government
funded.

http://www.nuigalway.ie/cisc/   - click on news item on top right corner
and then scroll down to bottom of page with the listing of our 4 Ph.Ds

Applications are invited from students interested in studying for a PhD
in the following areas:

Independent Living and Disability in Ireland with an emphasis on Housing
Options -  Benchmarking with Best International & Comparative practice

Development Aid and Disability: International & Comparative Models for
Incorporating a disability Perspective into the Irish Aid development
aid programme

Mental Health & Disability: An exploration of the Conceptual Overlap
between Mental Health and Disability Policy

eAccessibility and Disability: Current international and comparative law
and law reform trends in making the internet accessible for persons with
disabilities

All the Best
Gerard Quinn.

Gerard Quinn,
Professor of Law,
Faculty of Law,
National University of Ireland,
Galway,
Republic of Ireland.

Tel +353-91-512302
Fax +353-91-750506
email [log in to unmask]

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies at the University of Leeds
(www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
Enquiries about list administration should be sent to

Archives and tools are located at:
You can VIEW, POST, JOIN the list by logging in to this web page.

Archives and tools are located at: