From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ember Kelly
Sent: 01 November 2007 15:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [DIS-FORUM] Students recording seminars/guest speakers

Hi

Everyone quotes it as a document produced jointly between Disability Rights
Commission, SKILL and NATFHE, but no one quotes an actual reference or
date.

1994 - is a possible search tool.

I will keep looking as I WANT to find it now.

Thanks

ember

----------------------
Dr Ember Kelly
Communication & Support Services Coordinator
Access Unit for Deaf and Disabled Students
University of Bristol, 4th Floor, Union Building
Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1LN
Tel: 0117 9545731 (minicom)
Mobile: 07717 360868 (SMS text only)  Fax: 0117 923 8546
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

- -------------------------Disclaimer---------------------------

Sign up for support and information in our occasional newsletter on
"Technology and Dyslexia" at http://www.dyslexic.com/newsletter.asp

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s), unless obviously
more public. If you received it in error please tell the sender and then
delete it. We check outgoing emails but you should virus check incoming
ones. Emails may not represent our official policy or a contract.
Errors and omissions are excepted. iANSYST Ltd

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN.
Tel +44(0)1223 42 01 01; Fax +44(0)1223 42 66 44; [log in to unmask]
http://www.dyslexic.com http://www.iansyst.co.uk http://www.itspc.co.uk