We have seen an increasing amount of digital resources and service being
made available over the last couple of years. Many of these resources can
make certain tasks a lot easier or enable researchers to ask new questions
or get better answers to existing ones. However, researchers in the Arts and
Humanities are perhaps not as aware of these resources as they could be.

To help people get started, JISC have recently published a briefing paper
highlighting its services and projects particularly of interest to the A&H
community:
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/publications/publications/artshumanitiesresearchv1.asp

This has prompted us, together with JISC, to start a discussion about what
could be done to make Arts and Humanities researchers aware of the breadth
of helpful resources out there. This is a chance for the community to
discuss what kind of support they need and to engage in a discussion that
might also inform the policy of funding bodies such as JISC.

Do you have relevant ideas, experiences or suggestions - even questions -
then make your voice heard at
http://www.arts-humanities.net/forum/how_can_we_raise_awareness_digital_resources
(short link http://www.arts-humanities.net/node/509)

Feel free to forward this to anyone interested. We would very much value
your input!

Kind regards,
Torsten Reimer