Sorry that I also missed the meeting - was at the OpenLearn conference at the OU UK. Will watch the video...

Just a quick comment on Mikael's question:

I can see two potential candidates

1. Standard for LOM element RDF vocabulary
2. Recommended practice for LOM -> DCAM mapping (using the above).

instead of bundling them into one standard. The current PAR would then
cover the second part. Opinions?

I agree that it would be better to separate these two parts. Do you propose to work on both of them in parallel? Do you think that the RDF vocabulary would depend on the DCAM mapping?

Glad to see this making progress!

--Erik Duval
-> http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~erikd
-> http://ariadne.cs.kuleuven.be/wordpress/eduval/