Hi Pete,

Would you suggest converting an existing HTML document into XHTML using
HTML Tidy.

 - http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

I presume this can be an automated process saving a lot of time.

Since we can teach Tidy to address specific conversions. It can help to
preprocess existing HTML document to be conformant as per the new profile.

best regards,
Ganesh Yanamandra
Project Manager
Digital Resources & Services
National Library Board, Singapore
DID  +65 6846 6740
Cell  +65 9187 4275

Pete Johnston <[log in to unmask]>@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on 29/11/2007
02:23:43 AM

Please respond to DCMI Architecture Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    DCMI Architecture Forum <[log in to unmask]>