Colleagues

Just to let you know about our new course on CCTV and the Law.

London   : 4th December 2007

The aim is to explore how CCTV cameras can be used, and where should a responsible organisation draw the line? This practical course negotiates a maze of legislation including Data Protection, Human Rights and RIPA, and gives you a checklist for compliance.

Download the flyer at : http://www.actnow.org.uk/Aut07/CCTV.pdf

More details and online booking at www.actnow.org.uk or telephone 01924 451054

Regards

Ibrahim Hasan

Solicitor

www.informationlaw.org.uk

Information Law Training, Advice and Resources

Please listen to my latest freedom of information podcast

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]