I have just received my RGS/IBG membership renewal – so I’m guessing others have too?

From last year’s conference sessions I understand we have a campaign to boycott membership because of RGS/IBG accepting funding fro Shell.

Before I let RGS/IBG know that I’m not renewing my membership, however, I’d like to be a bit clearer about the campaign: who is coordinating it, do we have a proposal, an agreed response, an alternative to Shell? Where do we access campaign information – in fact, what’s the campaign even called? (I’m sure its prime-movers will respond)

Let me know if you have more information than me and whether or not you are renewing.

Cheers

Kelvin Mason

Aberystwyth University PLC (formally University of Wales Aberystwyth