Hi Tim or Wayne,

I am getting the following error when trying to fit a series of H/D exchange
experiments to get rates.  I have a series of different time points ranging
from 1 hr to 78 hours (8 experiments in all, complete with assignments) that
I have made into an experimental series.  Using the rates analysis macro,
with the following settings

Ref peak list:  first spectra in my series
Experiment Series:  Duh!
Rate Type:  T1 (there is no H/D option)
Fitting Function:  A exp(-Bx) + C
Coherence Type:  z (but probably not important)
Intensity Type:  height (for now, but will most likely use volume in the
final analysis)
Error Method:  covarience

Since each spectra is peak picked and assigned, I am only grouping peaks and
when I click on the group peaks button, a dialog box opens up and runs
through the group peaks and then bonks about half way through the rates
calculation with the following error

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/sw/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1403, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File
"/Users/jcroy/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/CalcRatesPopup.py",
line 680, in matchPeaks
    isFitted = dataFitting.fit()
  File
"/Users/jcroy/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/DataFitting.py",
line 72, in fit
    showWarning('Function fit failure', e, parent=guiParent)
NameError: global name 'guiParent' is not defined

Any ideas?

- J