What Brian suggest can be done if the spectra data are all located in one
file.

Patrick is correct about what an Experiment is supposed to represent.  In
particular, it is supposed to represent an experiment done on a machine at
a specific date in specific conditions.  Of course this type of series
data could either be deeemed to be several experiments or one.

Wayne