It's probably easiest to do the following:

  cd ccpnmr1.0/c
  make links

That *should* remove the *.so files that are there and then create the
symbolic links.  But this is assuming that the linkSharedObjs scripts in
ccpnmr1.0/python/memops/c, ccpnmr1.0/python/ccp/c and
ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/c are the same as in the release (so do the
above).

Wayne