Dear CCP4 list,

We have a PhD studentship funded by a New Zealand Royal Society Marsden Grant  for three years to investigate the structure,  functional properties and regulation of an enzyme hypothesised to be important for cellular responses to hypoxia and/or low glucose concentrations, with implications for cancer and ischemic disease. The project is a collaboration between AgResearch and Massey University  Palmerston North, New Zealand and the University of Auckland. The student will be based at Massey University.

Further details can be obtained from the link on the page http://imbs.massey.ac.nz/opportunities/opportunities.htm or emailing me at the address below. Interested students should have obtained (or expect to) a good BSc honours or masters degree in an appropriate discipline and are encouraged to apply immediately.

Thanks
Andrew

Dr Andrew Sutherland-Smith
Institute of Molecular BioSciences