In principle in refmac you can resrtraint any torsion angle you want. If this torsion angle has definition in the dictionary. It includes phi/psi also.
See
http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~garib/refmac/data/refmac_news.html

For example for phi you can do (phi is the proeprty of link between amino acids)

Similarly for links CIS, PTRANS and PCIS

But I cannot guarantee good results. If anybody is interested in playing around with these restraints I would be interested what would happen if
you would use these restraints.

Garib