Many thanks to everyone who took the time to reply! It will all be very helpful. On 27 Nov 2007, at 11:59, Harry Powell wrote: Hi folks Can you reply directly to me rather than ccp4bb? I was wondering how many people out there actually use the "integration" task in ccp4i? We're trying to work out how much support it needs, and how it needs to be developed, so comments on usage, problems, etc. would all be gratefully received! HelveticaHarry -- Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH