It is scheduled for 6.1

It works for me, but you need to sort out things like having the latest
SSM and MMDB libraries and a few environment variables to set.

Email me if you want to beta test it for us ;-)

Martyn

On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 11:19 +0100, Patrick Hollerein wrote:
> Hello CCP4 people!
>
> I was wondering about the status of the PISA standalone version.
>
> The powerpoint slides of the CCP4 meeting in march 2007
> ( http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/dev/CCP4_meeting_270307/session_8/3_pisa.ppt )
> say that the standalone version by Eugene Krissinel is finished and
> includes screenshots too.
> However i cannot find the program in the CCP4 6.0.2 package nor can i
> find any further information about it on the ccp4 website or this
> mailing list.
>
> Am i missing something, or is it not included?
> Is there any way to obtain it?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick Hollerein
*               Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.   *
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: [log in to unmask]                 *
*   Fax: +44 1925 603825    Skype name: martyn.winn                   *
*             URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/                      *