Hi Ian,

thanks for the POLARRFN pointer - I've read this before, but I didn't
find it complete enough ...
Shouldn't the c*-axis have Phi=90, since it is c*=axb? I don't see a
peak at 180-Phi, but I thought that there might be other symmetry-
equivalent peaks that have some rule for Phi, Psi, Kappa that
includes a "Phi-180" term ... but this is why I'm looking for a good
reference ...

Best regards,

Dirk.