Dear Kristof,

I recently had lots of trouble with molrep in space group
F432. Both Phaser and Molrep failed, only Amore produced
a solution.

Hope that helps.

Manfred.

*                    Dr. Manfred S. Weiss                          *
*                         Team Leader                              *
* EMBL Hamburg Outstation                    Fon: +49-40-89902-170 *
* c/o DESY, Notkestr. 85                     Fax: +49-40-89902-149 *
* D-22603 Hamburg                   Email: [log in to unmask] *
* GERMANY                       Web: www.embl-hamburg.de/~msweiss/ *