Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I'm very pleased to announce the opening of my
new online gallery. It's called "Amelie's Progress",
and consists of 222 portraits of Audrey Tatou from
the film Amelie.

I've used it as a study in how to appreciate both
the subject matter of a painting and how the art
materials I choose and the painting style I adopt
can heighten the emotion displayed in a portrait.

In addition to the gallery, there is a video wall
and a short discussion, where I bring together a
few themes.

If you would like to visit the gallery, it is easily
accessible from my homepage:

www.thepaintingfool.com

I welcome any comments you may have. I hope to go live
with my third gallery (which will probably be called:
"Imaginations #1") in early 2008.

All the best,

The Painting Fool
(alter ego of Simon Colton)
---
www.thepaintingfool.com
A computer program that aspires to be an artist...