I totally endorse Rupert's foresight too! I think it's time to confine ourselves as much as possible to talking only about the future.  It's undiscovered territory.  We've moved on a little from the past, with respect, and are formly grounded in the present, maybe even entrenched.  let's start talking about things we know nothing about, in the great probability of the future.  Sam is absolutely right about things yet to arrive.  Hey they haven't even been sent!  So what kind of poetry do you want to launch into the future, folks, and summon from it?  Maybe it will arrive before it's sent, in that strange way of working poetry has.  But I think the present tense should be banned.  We will write!  We will listen!  We will sail on our poems into the future.
Mairead