Dear all,

Thank you to all of you who have expressed an interest in the CPN workshop
in Oxford next March, and particularly to those who have already submitted
abstracts for consideration. We are asking all those who wish to come,
including speakers, to complete and return the attached registration form.

It would also be appreciated if you could display the attached Call for
Papers in your departments.

Reasonable travel expenses will be covered and accommodation on the Saturday
night provided for speakers (Friday night accommodation will be subject to
availability) and we are hoping to have sufficient funds to offer similarl
benefits to non-speaking delegates on a first come, first served basis.

For more information please look at the workshop page by clicking on the
left of the CPN wesbite:
http://www.bicc.ac.uk/ChinaPostgraduateNetwork/tabid/323/Default.aspx

Best wishes

Isabella