Please note that Westminster City Archives will be closed for
stocktaking during the week of 10th-15th December. We will open as
normal on Tuesday 18th December.

Adrian Autton
Senior Archivist
City of Westminster Archives Centre
10 St Ann's Street
LONDON
SW1P 2DE
Tel: 020-7641 5180
Fax: 020-7641 5179
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.westminster.gov.uk/archives
A wide range of local and family history materials are offered for sale
through our Local History Shop, including books, pamphlets, maps,
postcards, notelets, greeting cards and mugs:
<http://www.westminster.gov.uk/libraries/archives/publications.cfm

Westminster City Council switchboard: +44 20 7641 6000
www.westminster.gov.uk
This E-Mail may contain information which is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.