Dear All

The Society of Archivists London Region invites you attend this year's Christmas Party aboard HMS Belfast on Wednesday 12 December, starting at 6:30pm.  The price is £15.00 for members and £10 for students.  Closing date for the receipt of cheques is Friday 7 December.  Guests and members of other regions are welcome to attend as well.

If you wish to attend please inform me how many tickets you require and make cheques payable to London Region Archivists Events.  I can be contacted through the details below.

Daniel Scott-Davies
The Alex Henshaw Curator
Department of Research and Information Services
RAF Museum
Grahame Park Way
London
NW9 5LL