-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angie Cousins
Sent: 01 November 2007 07:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Please note

Good for you Syd, getting a work-life balance - enjoy spoiling yourself!

Angie

Angie Cousins
HR Manager, Equality & Diversity
University of Surrey Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH,
UK Tel: +44 (0)1483 689189
http://portal.surrey.ac.uk/humanresources/structure/equal