Yes, sounds like a good idea, I'm for it too.
Regards
    Geraldine

On 26/11/2007, Christopher Kimberley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've noticed two things of late:

1. The group seems to be fairly quiet. This is just an impression and I haven't looked at the volume of postings.

2. Many members of the group are members of Facebook.

I wondered whether we could consider a Facebook closed group that is not moderated so that areas that people would like to follow up which are not strictly 'academic' could be discussed? I think it would add greater value and depth to what we do here and would not detract from the postings to the group.

Best

Chris