From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Thomas K. Johnson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] ece Drihten/eci dryctin

As I am a Feri initiate as well, this topic was discussed among a list consisting of initiates, and one of the two people responsible for its adoption into Feri liturgy admitted that it was taken from Crowther's published work and then slightly rewritten. Prior to this, a prominent member of a CVW tradition had claimed that he had shared it with Gabriel Carillo (aka Caradoc ap Cador) and it was from CVW that Feri adopted it. I'm more apt to believe the former as a reliable source. Regardless of source, however, the Dryghton prayer doesn't come into Feri until 1975 at the absolute earliest, in the form Pitch quoted it.