That's about it, until you add goofy things like cat macros or Chuck
Norris quotes or apps to send each other alcohol or means for people
to anonymously tell you they want to bone you.... it's a low brow
social networking site.

That being said, if this is something that we REALLY want, I wouldn't
mind being a custodian/mod for the thing. I'm on almost every night
just because I'm at work and quite literally have nothing else to do
(owing more to the web filters my company has in place then to any
merit of Facebook).

--
Ty Falk
~~~~~~~