Jürgen:

I’m willing to help out with the technical side (of course with Ross’ assistance). However, I ask for the continued patience of new members that don’t have their bio pages up yet, as I don’t have time for both.  I’d really like to set up more of a user-defined profile thing anyways.  Perhaps the entire website may evolve in this Web 2.0 direction, and members will be able to create their own pages (or their own 2 sentences) at some point.

John

John Churchley

From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jürgen Bergmann
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: homepage aacorn

Hi Peter,

I think the best would be, to use the existing aacorn-blog

when the DD is complet.

Now we are:

Peter Hanke

Daved Barry

Clive Holtham

Paul Steelmann (Shrivastava) (Does Shrivastava signify Steelmann?)

Steven S. Taylor

Jürgen Bergmann

John Cimino

Jo Maier

What about you John (Churchley). I think your are extremly important because you conceived the acutal blog for aacorn.

And what about you, Jeannie Lindheim? We don't need only technical skilled people. Important is, that

we have engaged people who give advice through their experience and expectations.

Jürgen