Hi, I'm just notifying you that the latest issue of Information for Social Change is now available (Issue 25, Summer 2007).
Please see: http://www.libr.org/isc

Information for Social Change Number 25, Summer 2007
Special Issue on: Libraries and Information in Conflict Situations
Special Issue Editors: Martyn Lowe and Toni Samek

This summer 2007 issue of the Information for Social Change (ISC) journal takes a look at the provision of information and various related aspects of library and information work within conflict situations. In our definition of conflict situations, we include not just wars or civil wars, but also societies in which there is major social strife. We have tried not just to include articles which address the provision of libraries within conflict situations, but also to place such work within its wider social and political contexts.

You can learn more about ISC and see a range of articles, book reviews, back issues etc. on the ISC Web site:
http://www.libr.org/isc

Paul Catherall MA(Dist) MCLIP AHEA
Web Developer | Datblygwr y We
Information & Student Services | Gwasanaethau Myfyrwyr a Gwybodaeth
North East Wales Institute of HE | Athrofa Addysg Uwch Gogledd Ddwyrain Cymru
Mold Road | Ffordd yr Wyddgrug
Wrexham | Wrecsam
LL11 2AW
Tel | Ffôn : 01978293341 (Internal | Mewnol: 3341)
Mobile | Ffôn symudol : 07852187430
Email | E-bost: [log in to unmask]
http://www.newi.ac.uk