Craig

I'm glad you posted this.  I'd been meaning for a while to post some
feedback on the service.  Personally, I feel this is a major
contribution to our discussions and as you know, I'm exploring the
possibility of doing something similar for a series of themed research
seminars here in the Department.  My only negative remark (and this is a
really tiny niggle actually) is that I find the structure a bit complex.
There seem to be five channels all of which do something slightly
different but generally overlapping.  For old men like me, a simpler
structure (say: Current Progs and Archive Progs.) would be welcome.

But that's my only negative - I just think this is a tremendous service
and I'm in awe of Anthony's energy and application as your unpaid roving
reporter!!!

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology Section
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/ (home)