Hi Ewan

There are details here: http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/New_VO_deployment.
These will be improved with feedback as they start getting used. The
regional VOs are already approved by GridPP, so it just needs someone to
decide things like:

- the VO manager & operator
- the VO definition and acceptable use policies
- someone to submit the request

I think all the relevant domains have already been reserved (remember
the new VO names are based on a DNS style).

Our VOMS services are hosted at Manchester by Sergey Dolgobrodov.

Regards,
Jeremy