From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes on behalf of Graeme Stewart
Sent: Mon 10/15/2007 10:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CE-host-cert-valid SAM test

It's perfectly possible that when the CE is heavily loaded (or when
the SAM system is heavily loaded) one might get a timeout when trying
to examine the certificate. It's another classic case of a test
itself failing, but then erroneously reporting a site failure,
instead of reporting a test failure.

I thought such cases were supposed to be incorporated into the SAM
framework? (Was it test result "unknown"?)

Thanks for bring it up.

Graeme

--
Dr Graeme Stewart - http://wiki.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/User:Graeme_stewart