Dear Colleagues:

Greetings from Plymouth. As one of the initiatives at the Centre for Sustainable Futures in the University of Plymouth we are developing generic modules for education for sustainability at both undergraduate and graduate levels.

We are looking for some curriculum audit tools for education for sustainability. If you know good examples elsewhere, please let me know. Also, if you know about examples of ESD generic modules, please also let me know.  We are interested in both interdisciplinary and discipline specific generic modules.

We are happy to share the outcomes of our work when they become available.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Fumiyo Kagawa

****************************