I dont know of any but would be v interested in what you find.  Also, if in your searchers
you come across any audit tolls for university-community engagement I would be interested
in these too.

carolyn

Carolyn Kagan
Professor of Community Social Psychology
Director, Research Institute for Health and Social Change
Manchester Metropolitan University
Hathersage Road
Manchester, UK
M13 OJA
+44 (0)161 247 2563
Fax: +44 (0)161 247 6842
www.compsy.org.uk
http://www.rihsc.mmu.ac.uk/

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "

>>> Fumiyo Kagawa <[log in to unmask]> 29/10/2007 18:05 >>>
Dear Colleagues:

Greetings from Plymouth. As one of the initiatives at the Centre for
Sustainable Futures in the University of Plymouth we are developing
generic modules for education for sustainability at both undergraduate
and graduate levels.

We are looking for some curriculum audit tools for education for
sustainability. If you know good examples elsewhere, please let me know.
Also, if you know about examples of ESD generic modules, please also let
me know.  We are interested in both interdisciplinary and discipline
specific generic modules.

We are happy to share the outcomes of our work when they become
available.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Fumiyo Kagawa