Of interest to many here especially in Europe and given its surprisingly low price for a commerical exhibition and conference of this type...

Security Document World Conference and Exhibition co-locates with

Identity Loop 2008 on 22-23 April 2008 at new London venue

Ø      The highly successful Security Document World 2008 Conference and Exhibition series is to co-locate with the inaugural Identity Loop 2008 Event on 22-23 April 2008.

Ø      Through a cutting-edge conference and a series of high-level seminars, the two events will focus on ePassports, eVisas, electronic identity cards, registered traveller schemes, advanced law enforcement technologies, corporate and government employee credentialing and large-scale digital identity management techniques.

Ø      In excess of 60 exhibitors, 1000 visitors and 300 conference delegates are expected to attend these fast-growing events, which will take place at the exclusive New Connaught Rooms in the heart of Covent Garden, London.

Ø      Revolutionary pricing strategy with all-inclusive prices starting as low as £199 +VAT for both events, for those delegates who are among the first to book their places. Identity Loop Seminars are priced at just £99+VAT each.

Cardiff, UK. – 30 October 2007

Science Media Partners is proud to announce that Security Document World 2008 and Identity Loop 2008 are to co-locate at a prestigious central London venue, to create one of the world’s largest-ever conferences and exhibitions devoted exclusively to the area of identity and secure documents.

Together the events will comprise an exhibition with in excess of 60 exhibition stands; four half-day seminars looking at a variety of advanced identity-related topics; a full two-day conference focusing solely on ePassports, identity cards, eVisas and border control issues; an exclusive evening networking reception; and an anticipated 1000 attendees.

Security Document World 2007 attracted 40 exhibitors and more than 500 visitors, including 190 conference attendees. These visitors came from 36 countries with more than 65% of participants at the Director or Senior Manager level. The 2008 events are set to expand on this solid platform and consequently we have secured additional exhibition space at our prestigious new venue, the New Connaught Rooms, in the heart of vibrant Covent Garden, London, UK.

Following the extraordinary success of this year’s event, interest for 2008 is already proving to be extremely high. For all the latest information our event sales brochures can be accessed here:

Security Document World 2008

Identity Loop 2008

The Concept

Science Media Partners Ltd conducted a widespread market review, and found that there is an opportunity, and need, for a distinct event that extends into other identity-related areas.

Our new Identity Loop 2008 show has identified a number of key areas that will complement perfectly our established Security Document World event, bringing together exhibitors, visitors and customers who are working towards common technological and practical goals.

These key areas, which will form the basis for four intense half-day seminars, include:

Naturally, our Security Document World 2008 show will continue to provide cutting-edge and practical information for all those involved in the roll-out of documents, such as ePassports, eVisas, driving licences, national identification cards and electronic health cards. This will be achieved through a comprehensive two-day conference and dedicated exhibition area.

About Science Media Partners Ltd

Science Media Partners differs from many other more traditional publishing houses in upholding a ‘fair-priced’ business model. We provide free access to the majority of our publications and online products, while our events are designed to maintain the highest level of quality and integrity, yet be accessible for all industry participants at an international level.

Pricing of our conferences starts at £199 per ticket, to include full access to all conference and seminar sessions, catering and conference materials, while exhibitors are also well provided for, with a free conference place for every exhibitor and sponsor, on-stand catering, a plethora of marketing opportunities and a first-class service.

By keeping costs to a minimum, our events are guaranteed to attract a sizeable, yet highly targeted audience with a high percentage of international government and commercial end users.

Science Media Partners Ltd is headed up by Mark Lockie, the editor of Security Document World.com, Identity Loop.com, Card Technology Today and Biometric Technology Today.

If you would like more information on exhibiting or sponsoring, please contact our Exhibition Organiser, Pam Chattin, Tel: +44 (0) 1322 663006 or email: [log in to unmask]

For information on speaking opportunities please contact Conference Director, Mark Lockie, on Tel: +44 (0)29 20 560458, email: [log in to unmask]

**************************************************** This is a message from the SURVEILLANCE listserv for research and teaching in surveillance studies. To unsubscribe, please send the following message to <[log in to unmask]>: UNSUBSCRIBE SURVEILLANCE For further help, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help ****************************************************