dear all,
(especially those living in the uk)

I am interested in the success (or rather: failure?) of the "shoreditch
digital bridge"-project, which I am sure those of you in the UK know
about. I already know that instead of the 400+ cameras that they wanted
to integrate into the "security channel", in fact one year later not
even a dozen cameras were connected.

now they have removed all information from the project website
"www.digitalbridge.org.uk"; all you get is a telephone number and
e-mail-adress.

so am I right in my assumption that the project has been shut down?
i would be grateful for any information on this.

with best regards,

dietmar
humboldt university, berlin

--