Dear SPM experts,

I have a couple of questions regarding normalization:

(1) I am using SPM5 normalization (unified segmentation) and I would like
to use Colin27 as my template instead of SPM's default template. I was
wondering if anyone has tissue labels for Colin27 (I assume these label
files are the only things I need to have to be able to run unified
segmentation in SPM5, right?).

(2) I am also comparing normalization of SPM2 and SPM5. I was wondering
what is the difference between normalization in SPM2 and SPM5 when you
actually press "Normalize" button and then choose "Estimate". Is it
actually calling unified segmentation method when I press "normalize" and
then "Estimate" in SPM5? I guess not.

I appreciate your help in advance,

Regards,

Amir Tahmasebi