Dear Adrian,

for VBM type analyses, standard SPM cluster size correction should not be
reported because of the spatial non-stationarity of error. You may want to
try the results reports from Christian Gasers VBM5 toolbox, but they are
not yet properly integrated in SPM5 - Christian and me are trying to find
a solution for this problem.

Volkmar

--
Volkmar Glauche