Dear SEDA colleagues
In a couple of weeks  I am doing a presentation to internal staff at
Leeds Met and I would like to have some images of fantastic and horrible
places to learn and teach to discuss with colleagues.  If you were able
to email me a couple of images of learning spaces in your university
with very brief comments on why they are either lovely places to learn
and teach or otherwise, I could put together a nice presentation. Any
images and comments gratefully received!

Best wishes
Sally
Prof Sally Brown

Pro-Vice-Chancellor
Professor of Higher Education Diversity in Learning and Teaching, Room
G03,  Old School Board Calverley St, Leeds LS1 3ED Phone: Leeds
Metropolitan University
0113 81 26765