The following opportunity may be of interest to list members.

Are you a freelance science teacher with a passion for plants? Then we may
have the perfect opportunity for you.

We are looking for qualified teachers to deliver workshops for key stage
3 – 5 students visiting RHS Garden Wisley. Duties may include planning
activities, producing written resources and preparing learning spaces, in
addition to delivering existing programmes.

Work will be on an occasional basis, subject to demand. Experience of
teaching science at a secondary level and a degree in a biological science
are essential.

To register your interest please send a copy of your CV to the Principal
Education Officer, RHS Garden Wisley, Woking, Surrey GU23 6QB or email